The War Wolf Armor: Mark I or JRXL-1000 Variable Threat Response Battle Suit is the heavily weaponized armor used by Marcos Sanchez. It was originally Nathan Forge's Mark II armor that was confiscated and heavily modified with a variety of weapons and armor additions.
Even before weaponization, the armor (formerly the Mark II) was capable of battling The Dark Knight suit. Upon being weaponized by Marcos and Zoe, it was updated to a Variable Threat Battlesuit. In addition to the increased physical capabilities the suit brings like superhuman strength, reflexes and durability, it also has repulsors like Forge's suit. In addition, the suit is armed to the teeth with weaponry such as a minigun, rocket launcher and built-in submachineguns in the gauntlets. To counterbalance the extra weight caused by the various added weapons, extra thrusters were added to both calves to allow for flight on a level comparable to the Dark Knight Armors from the Mark II onwards.
- M134 7.62mm Minigun: 7.62mm, six barrel, 6,000 rounds per minute.
- FN F2000 Tactical: 5.56mm NATO ammunition, bullpup assault rifle.
- Claride Hi-Tec: 9mm, Semi-Automatic Pistol.
- M24 Shotgun (Variant Proprietary to Hammer): 12-gauge, bolt-action shotgun made exclusively by Hammer Industries. It has a barrel length of 180mm, with a five-round magazine and a double action trigger.
- Milkor MGL 40mm Grenade Launcher: 40mm grenade ammunition, 6-round revolving cylinder.
- Sidewinder "The Ex" Self-Guided Missile: Kinetic-Kill Sidewinder missile made exclusively by Hammer Industries. A laser-guided, miniature missile made to be a bunker buster.