- Name: Kuroku
- Alias: Hydro
- Age: 14 (aged to 16)
- Hair: Brown (Bluish White in Elemental)
- Eyes: Blue (Blue in Elemental)
- Likes: Relaxing, going with the flow, girls, watching TV, surfing, swimming, anything to do with summer and water
- Dislikes: Heat, humidity, no pools, no beaches, anything that does with dry, and winter
- Family: Mary Bencher (big sister/Guardian), Siku (twin sister)
Koroku and his sister, Siku, were born in Alaska to Hakoda and his wife, Kia. Growing up as a part of a minor tribe, Koroku was fraised from a young age to be a strong fighter and protector for his sister, possessing much knowledge of their tribe’s weapons and tactics. Their tribe worshiped an ancient Water Spirit that defended the oceans from a demonic water demon army that threatened the dry lands. One day, a raiders ship attacked their home when he was ten. During that time, his mother was killed, leaving him great hatred for these particular raiders.
His father disappeared when he was twelve, leaving him and his sister under his grandmother’s care, and became the last defense for the Tribe. Though truth be told, he wished that he could go see the world, knowing it through only books and magazines that he had read. Though he knew he couldn’t leave at all, but his sister’s cheery nature kept trying to help him see and encourage him to go, saying that she and the tribe would be alright without a protector.
But he never left.