For Full Moon High, see Kirk Morbius
Aaron 'Ren' Langstrom is the son of Kirk Langstrom and the twin brother of Rebecca Langstrom. Unlike his sister, Ren was born with very poor hearing, and he was virtually deaf by the age of 16. In an attempt to restore his hearing, he recreated his father’s formula, mixing it with a sample of the Lycan virus he had acquired.
Under influence from Profesor Pyg, Ren tested his formula on himself, and, under the light of the full moon, became a Werebat. Professor Pyg takes control of him, through implanted mind-control vials in his neck, and forces him to steel chemicals, to create more of the formula.
Eventually, due to the efforts of Alpha, Alucard and Batgirl, along with some help from his sister, he regains control over himself, and together, they defeat Professor Pyg.
Afterwards, Ren, along with his sister, who had become a vampire, join the Shadow Knights.
- Name: Aaron ‘Ren’ Langstrom
- Aliases: Blitz Wing, Man-Bat II (former)
- Age: 17
- Hair: Brown (both forms)
- Eyes: Black (red in Werebat form)
- Likes: Science (Biology related), being part of a group, flying
- Dislikes: Losing control of his base instincts,
- Family: Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat (father), Francine Langstrom/She-Bat (mother), Rebecca Langstrom (sister),
Shadow Knights UniformEdit
- Aaron is based on a DC comics character having the same name, while also being an AU version of Kirk Morbius.